March 15, 2012

Sometimes you just know.

THE DRESS

Sometimes you see a dress or cute pair of shoes and just know you won't find anything else even remotely close. And you have to buy them immediately, knowing you won't even have buyers remorse. That is how I felt as soon as I saw this dress on Etsy (You will begin to notice that Etsy is my savior), by the ultra-talented Tatyana Merenyuk. I will try on other dresses, just for fun though. Because I know that this is the dress, and I will not find anything even half as perfect. 


Perfect right? Yes! Except... I need to loose weight so that I can get a breast reduction. TMI time people! I am a 34/36 F. It's just way too large. Even when I am slimmer, I still am a 34 DD or larger. Finding clothes that fit, and I don't burst out of is extremely difficult. I have back pain all the time, and after 5-6 hours of standing at work it gets much, much worse. You know that feeling you get when you have a really great workout, and you muscles are all hot, and spicy? That is how my entire lower back feels, unrelentingly for hours at a time. I also have knee and hip pain, grooves in my shoulders from my bra straps and broken blood vessels all the time from the underwire in my bras. All in all, these ladies need a serious slimdown. But to do it correctly I need to be in better shape. Plus I just want to get back into the same shape I was in 2010 when Ryan and I started dating. 


Sorry about that; did not mean for that to turn into a weight entry. 


Back on track... the dress is perfect and I plan on having it altered into a hi-lo or tea length dress after a Trash the Dress session. I'm stuck on if I want a train at all though. Tatyana sent me photos of another bride she made the dress for recently and that bride had a train, a short one, and it was perfect. Something to think about, that I don't have to worry about now thankfully!


How georgous is the back too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment